Om Nama Shivaya
|Nakshatra||Punarvasu||21: 56 PM||Yoga||Shukla||15:55 PM|
– Nifty Markets on 6th December 2017 see buying from lower levels.
– The day will see Large caps being dominant.
– Markets will slowly move upward as bulls will dominate.
– After 11:00 AM, Markets will see demand in full swing.
– Again around 13:00 PM, markets will be confused and selling pressure will be high.
– Stocks will move downward.
– Towards 15:00 PM, some stability will be seen, after much selling pressure.
– Markets will close with no loss or profit.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]