– The Nifty markets will open on mixed relations.
– BFSI, Large Cap, PSU etc., will continue to see selling pressures until 11:20 AM in the morning.
– Some sectors such as Entertainment, FMCG and Luxury brands will see an upward swing. There will be good returns from this.
– This trend will continue confusing. Some ups and downs cannot be ruled out.
– Towards the closing bell, the markets will see consolidation.
– Some good stocks of Diary, FMCG, Entrainment, Textile, Speciality Chemicals will see good gains.
– BFSI will be heavily beaten. So will be Oil and Mines will see less demand.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]