– Markets will open on a higher demand support.
– With BFSI, Infrastructure and Pharma sectors showing remarkable upside demand.
– During Noon, the Market would have peaked the trading session.
– But as the trading session will move to the second half of the trading session, the markets will see a downward movement.
– Profit booking will be high. Exit from the Markets will be predominant.
– Sectors such as PSU’s, Construction, Petroleum will show minor recovery. But sectors Like telecom, Information technology will not be to the mark.
– The latter part of the sectors will be below the curve.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]