– Markets will see pull out effects. Partially elections could be a reason.
– Sectors such as large-cap, Information Technology, BFSI, PSU’s, Petroleum and Oil, Education Luxury, Auto, Healthcare, Retail and Food products will see some downward trend initially.
– Though Infrastructure and Telecom will show some signs of improvement.
– Though the trends will be positive for PSU’s, Oil, Infrastructure, around 13:15 PM.
– But this will soon see some downfall around 13:45 PM.
– Towards the closing bell, Market will see selling pressure. Many will book profits.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]