– The Nifty Markets will start on a demand upward swing.
– Though selling pressure will be high for Sectors such as Pharma, Infrastructure, PUS’s and Petroleum, FMCG, Auto, Luxury and Hospitality will see poor demand.
– Telecom will see an upward swing. Information Technology will see moderate gains.
– But this would not be for long. After 10:30 AM, selling pressure will be high.
– Though this trend will again turn green after 10:50 AM, where sectors such as PUS’s, Petroleum, Telecom, Infrastructure, BFSI and Pharma will show marked improvement in their performance.
– Towards the Closing Bell, the Markets will be green. PUS’s and Petroleum sector will see much attraction. IT will be moderate.
– FMCG, Luxury, Hospitality, Retail, Pharma, Infrastructure, BFSI, Crude Oil will do well. Though Telecom will see selling pressure.
– The only rider to the above prediction will be the trends can change considering the Assembly elections of Karnataka, 2018.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]