– The Nifty market will see selling pressure initially.
– Sectors such as Luxury, Auto, PSU’s, Information technology will pull down the markets completely.
– Nifty markets will see much changes during the day. Trading will be oscillating.
– The closing bell at 3:30 PM will see consolidation. Buying will be mixed.
– The sectors such as Retail, Diary, BFSI, Oil, and Petroleum, Telecom and Pharma will be positive.
– But sectors such as Large Cap, Information Technology, Luxuries, and Apparel will see fall in short of the expectations.
– The only rider is the recent By-poll elections. If this is taken seriously, then mood swings will be seen towards negativity.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]