Nifty Market on 12th June 2018.
– The Nifty market will open on a Green Note.
– Sectors such as Diary, Food, FMCG, Petroleum, Telecom, Pharma, Industrial Chemicals, PSU’s, BFSI, Oil, and Construction.
– Some sectors such as Large Cap and I.T may not be very impressive.
– During the trading session, the markets will oscillate up and down accordingly.
– The 3:30 P.M Factor the markets will be in RED.
– Nifty Market will see highly selling pressure. Most sectors will be in RED towards the end of trading session.
– Sectors such as Diary, Food, FMCG, Petroleum, PSU’s, Telecom, Pharma, Industrial Chemical, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Construction, Minings, Oil, Information Technology, BFSI, Auto, Luxury and many more sectors will be an underperformer.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]