– Markets will see Demand on the upward side. This will bring good returns to the market initially.
– Sectors such as Information technology and Telecom will show good gains. Especially the later one.
– Towards the Noon, the Markets will see a shift in the trends. Selling pressure will be high.
– Towards the closing bell, the markets will not see positive trends.
– Sectors such as Large Cap, Construction, and crude oil will see a dip.
– But sectors such as FMCG, Consumer goods, luxuries good, BFSI and PUS’s will do well.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]