Nifty Market on 20th June 2018.
– The Nifty market will start on a selling pressure.
– Most of the Sectors such as Diary, Food, FMCG, Petroleum, Telecom, Infrastructure, Pharma and Industrial Chemical, PSU’s & BFSI will see selling pressure.
– But after 12:30 AM, the market will see buying side demand.
– Nifty Market will oscillate from time to time.
– Traders will have to be more careful in trading and should not over-invest on high beta stocks.
– The 3:30 P.M Factor the markets will see consolidation again.
– Though some of the sectors will perform well, there will be some selling pressure then.
– Sectors such as BFSI, Luxury, Auto, FMCG, Food and Diary, Pharma, Industrial Chemicals, Telecom etc., will be in RED.
– Native can plan partial exit if necessary.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]