– The Nifty market will start on a selling spree and buying from a low level.
– Most of the Sectors such as Diary, Food, FMCG, Petroleum, Telecom, Infrastructure, Pharma and Industrial Chemical, PSU’s & BFSI will see selling pressure.
– But soon after 10:30 AM, the market will see buying side demand.
– Nifty Market will oscillate from time to time.
– Consolidation is likely, but only of select stocks and sectors.
– Towards the end of the market, the 3:30 PM factor will see profit booking and heavy exit.
– Some of these sectors will be as follows.
– Sectors such as BFSI, Luxury, Auto, FMCG, Food and Diary, Pharma, Industrial Chemicals, Telecom etc., will be in RED.
– The only word of cautions is any market news or trends. They can influence the market results.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]