– The markets will see a supply side dominance initially. They would see much of selling.
– Sectors such as Telecom, Information Technology, Diary, Retail will see some setback.
– There will be good fluctuations during the day. Trading will be confusion.
– Towards the end of the trading session of the 3:30 Factor, Markets will see some upward swing. Speculation will be high.
– Sectors such as Infrastructure, Telecom, Petroleum, Industrial Chemical and Pharma, Luxury, Retail and many other sectors which will lead to good results.
– Some BFSI sectors and stocks will also do well.
– If the mood of recent Assembly elections in the south is not a rider, then the stock and share market will see a downward movement.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]