Nifty Market on 26th July 2018.
– The Nifty market will see high selling pressure.
– Most of the Sectors such as: Pharma, Industrial Chemicals, Infrastructure, Telecom, will see a rise in initial trading session. Nifty may not be up though.
– Markets will see oscillation quite often. Buying and selling will be high.
– Nifty Market will oscillate from time to time.
– Try to give much of importance to Sectors and stocks. Do not deal in speculative stocks.
– Stocks will see a rise and upward swings quite often.
– Though the 3:30 PM factor will see Consolidations. This will see some consolidation from time to time.
– Sectors such as Pharma, Industrial Chemicals, Telecom, Luxury, Textile, Retail etc., will see an uprise. After a long gap, Oil will also see a consolidation.
– Though the markets will see a rise in all forms, consolidation will be high.
– The only word of caution is any news affecting the market trends now.
[Disclaimer: The above readings are purely astrological. Readers are requested to consult their personal advisor and then take positions in the Market. Action based on the above readings will be purely at the reader’s risk]